All Masses are celebrated at Saint Clare of Assisi Church, Reed Street
- Sunday: 9:00 AM Mass
- Monday: 7:00 PM (Confessions 6:00 – 6:30 PM before mass)
- Friday: 8:30 AM
- Baptisms: Call the Parish Offices to pre-register for Baptism Classes. Classes are held in February, May, August and November.
- Weddings: Call the Parish Offices at least six months in advance. The Diocese requires each couple to attend a pre-marriage course.
- First Reconciliation: Call the Parish Offices to learn the religious education requirements for the children celebrating this sacrament.
- First Holy Communion: Call the Parish Offices to learn the religious education requirements for the children celebrating this sacrament.
- Confirmation: The celebration of Confirmation is held every two years (year ending in an odd number). The Confirmation preparation program begins in the fall of the previous year. Confirmation is celebrated with a neighboring parish.
- Anointing of the Sick: A communal Anointing of the Sick is held on one of the Sundays of Lent. Call the Parish Office for more information. If you are going to the hospital for surgery or other reasons and want to celebrate the Anointing of the Sick, you can be anointed during the 8:00 AM weekday liturgy. Call two days before being anointed so that proper arrangements can be made to accommodate your request.